- 💎 [TRUE SELF-CLEANING by SUPER HYDROPHILIC TECH] Unlike the water-repellent coated surface, which is inconvenient to wipe off because tiny water droplets cannot be repelled and adhered, water droplets do not stick to the hydrophilic coated surface at all. Just spray water onto the surface and let it dry naturally.
- 💎 [ANTI STAIN] Prevent and remove hard-water stains, soap scum, calcium, and mineral deposit buildup
- 💎 [LONG LASTING COAT] The durability of 1-time coating on shower doors and mirrors is from 1 to 3 months, depending on the status of the surface such as cleanliness. Tiles, faucets, etc. have relatively short coating durability.
- 💎 [NANO-COATING SHIELD] Ceramic nano coatings block the microscopic pores of the glass. Considering the imperfect coating film caused by manual work, as the number of coating applications increases, a seamless ceramic coating film is formed, which further improves the coating durability
- 💎 [VERY EASY APPLY]: Dispense, wipe with enclosed microfiber, and wait for 1min.
AMOUNT OF USE
- 10in2 (=25.4cm2) coating needs 1 drop(0.25cc). For a 70ft2 shower door, you can coat it for 4 times with 3.38fl.oz. / 100ml
- Microfiber as an applicator enclosed
VIEW OK Anti-Stain Ceramic Coating for Shower Doors
Once coated, No stains for 1~3 months.
A single bottle (3.38 ounces) can apply a 30” x 72” shower door up to 18 times.
How much of a pain is it to keep the shower door stain-free? The help is at hand.
- A magical hydrophilic coating can keep shower doors stain-free effortlessly. All you have to do is just 10 seconds of water spray after showering.
- In front of hydrophilic surfaces, water spray acts like a powerful cleaning tool and agent.
- Scrubbing and cleaning with a detergent, like they used to do for shower doors, will become obsolete.
- Once coated, it lasts 30-90 days.
This is a fantastic new technology.
PRINCIPAL OF SELF-CLEANING ON HYDROPHILIC SURFACE
- Hydrophilic-coated glass forms a thin water film when water is sprayed, while normal glass forms water droplets. And the water film flows down with contaminants in it by gravity. This is the principle of self-cleaning of hydrophilic surfaces.
ABOUT COATING DURABILITY
[Our test results]
- The coating duration is approximately 30 days at the first coating and extends to 60–90 days at the third or fourth application.
[Reason for a prolonged duration]
- Most glass and mirror surfaces have microscopic pores that are not visible to the human eye. Under a manual process, the pores are so small that they cannot be filled all at once but must be filled many times. So, multiple applications can fill most of the pores and make the surface more even, improving the glass quality and making the coating last longer.
- When water is sprayed on a hydrophilic-coated mirror, a thin water film is formed, making the mirror not fog up.
- Please note that the anti-fog effect cannot be expected if the mirror is located where you cannot spray with water. And the anti-fog is effective until the water film evaporates.
- Hydrophilic mirror flattens raindrops on the mirror, improving rear vision on rainy days driving.
* Durability may vary depending on the environment or surface cleanness.
- If the surface is dirty, it prevents the coating agent from adhering to the glass (or mirror), resulting in a coating with poor durability. Thoroughly clean and coat the glass(or mirror). If the scale is not easily removed with regular detergent, alternately use an alkaline and an acidic chemical or use a product that physically removes the scale, such as cerium oxide.
- Contact with oily substances (such as hair treatments or fingerprints) onto hydrophilic surfaces degrades the hydrophilic properties of the surfaces. Therefore, immediately clean it with body wash or soap.
- Do not apply this product to surfaces with special coatings, such as hydrophobic coating. Due to its low surface energy, the hydrophilic coating cannot adhere to the surface unless the hydrophobic coating is removed.
For more details, refer to the following instruction
1. CleanThoroughly clean the surface with something like a scouring pad and dry it thoroughly for coating.
2. ApplySpray the coating solution onto the surface and gently apply it with the applicator provided, only using the felt side. If the coating area is large, divide it into sections to prevent the liquid from flowing too much. One spray covers an area of about 7" by 7". For a 30” x 72” shower door, approximately 44 sprays are required.
3. Spray and VerifyWait 10 minutes after application, then spray water on the cloudy surface to make it clear. Reapply if you find a water droplet or an area where a water film does not form.
4. CheckAlways spray water after showering and let it dry; it will be cleaned on its own.