- 💎 [EXCELLENT DURABILITY] Up to 20% of silica-based super-hydrophilic materials maximize anti-fog durability. Our in-house test shows the following results: For car, the anti-fog function lasts for 3~6 months from spring to fall and 1 month in winter. (Results may vary depending on the number of occupants and vehicle size.). For the highly humid bathroom, it lasts for 2~4 weeks.
- 💎 [EASY TO COAT ON SLOPPED AND LARGE GLASS]] It is inconvenient to apply the anti-fog solution to the inside glass of a car that is sloped and large. However, the application will be much easier when using an enclosed thick microfiber providing a good grip when folded
- 💎 [MINIMIZE DIFFUSE REFLECTION BY LIGHT] Anti-fog coated glass sometimes makes driving at night inconvenient due to diffuse reflection by light. A major reason is an unevenness due to manual coating. The high-quality, lint-free microfiber will help to form a uniform coating and to provide a transparent view
- 💎 [MULTI PURPOSE]: Car interior glass, Bathroom mirror, Helmet, Outdoor sports goggles.
AMOUNT OF USE
- 0.12cc per 1 spray / 10 times use for 3m2 glass(small car), 5 times use for 6m2 glass(SUV)
- 100ml / 3.38fl.oz.
- Big size microfiber as an applicator enclosed(11.8in x 11.8in / 30cm x 30cm)
WHAT VALUES DO WE PROVIDE?
Our test results are as follows Around 1 month in winter: 23-41°F (0± 5°C), 1 person, 2 hrs driving/day, sedan) 3~6 months in other seasons
Due to the liquid's good leveling property, smudges or haze will not appear if you follow instructions well
Avoids un-uniform film causing smudges. Prevents defects from coating duration reduction
Car windows, Bathroom mirrors, Motorcycle helmets, Outdoor Goggles.
INSTRUCTIONS(For more details, please check the provided QR Code on the product) + E
Thoroughly clean the surface. Make sure the surface is grease-free and dry.
2. Preparation of an applicator
Fold the enclosed microfiber three times into a square shape. And spray an appropriate amount of liquid on one side of the microfiber that has been folded into a square shape (3.9” x 3.9”).
Press down hard on the top of the bottle while spraying. If you don't, the glass will feel stiff when you rub it. And the effect will not last long.
See the APPENDIX below for the amount of liquid per car size.
Gently rub the glass with the sprayed, moistened microfiber until no residue or streaks are visible, dividing the work into four sections, as shown in Figure.
Section 1: Half of the front windshield + front side window
Section 2: Half of the front windshield + front side window
Section 3: Half of the rear window + rear side window
Section 4: Half of the rear window + rear side window
4. Residue Check
If you see residues or haze, gently wipe them away with the dry side of the microfiber, which is the opposite of the side you applied the coating. Do this before the anti-fog coating layer's moisture evaporates, which usually takes 30 minutes. If not, the residue will be hard to remove.
For thorough checks, please look it over in a light bulb or sunlight.
REGARDING THE PREVENTION OF SMUDGES
Residues or smudges can happen if you use too much liquid or don't wipe it off thoroughly. If you find a residue, please clean it right away.
But if you didn't find them while you were applying and only saw them during driving time then it might be too late and difficult to remove them cleanly. That's because the moisture(solvent) in the coating layer evaporates, so the layer gets cued hard(Evaporation usually takes 30 minutes).
In conclusion, to avoid residue or diffuse reflection while driving at night, you need to follow the directions.
Tip: The residue from the driver's seat may not be apparent unless you apply it under a lightbulb or sunlight. So these are commonly noticed by the opposing direction's light while driving at night.
If you see smudges or haze at night when it's foggy and the same amount of moisture absorbed by the anti-fog coating layer as when you first put it on, the residue will be easy to get rid of, as shown in the picture. However, it's unlikely.
If you wipe off smudges when the layer has absorbed more water than when it was first put on, the smudges will come off easily, but the anti-fog effect will wear off faster because it's the same as putting on diluted anti-fog liquid. Even if you wipe while the layer hasn't absorbed as much water, you won't be able to get it completely clean.